• Obedience to His commandments and a life that demonstrates that He can trust you.
• Sensitivity to the quiet promptings of the Holy Spirit.
• Courageous implementation of that prompting.
• Patience and understanding when God lets you struggle to grow and when answers come a piece at a time over an extended period.
• God uses your faith to mold your character.
• Character is the manifestation of what you are becoming.
• Strong character results from consistent correct choices.
• The bedrock of character is integrity.
• The more your character is fortified, the more enabled you are to exercise the power of faith.