Saturday, July 24, 2010

The Welcoming of All Welcomes Has Finally Welcomed Itself!


Hey everyone! Now don't be scared. This is not an alarm. You are now looking at my latest and (hopefully) greatest idea to get you (the reader) more involved. I have to admit though, I am DEFINITLY not the first to come up with this. In fact I'm probably the last of all missionaries that are "Internet Missionaries" to make a Blog. As some may say, I'm "a little slow on the times." (Or whatever the saying is.) I want to welcome you all to my blog, where (so none of you get confused... or chew me out) it will be a "live journal" of the goings-on in the life that is Elder Paul Erwin. Feel free to comment as much as you please.


I hope that this will be a great way for all of you, whether you be in New York or Utah to follow me (if you so choose) throughout the last stretch of my mission. It is my hope that this will be a means where people from all over may be able to see just what a LDS missionary's life is like. I hope that it will open up a whole new area of questions (or in my case, questions period) that will help spread the very thing that has made my life such an amazingly happy one. What am I refering to? You might ask. Well, it is the answers to the PURPOSE OF LIFE, where we find that FAMILIES CAN BE TOGETHER FOREVER, and the knowledge that I am not alone , there is ONE THAT UNDERSTANDS ME. This is all from one source, The Gospel of JESUS CHRIST, my Savior, my teacher, my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment