Monday, July 26, 2010

Allow Me To Introduce Myself...

My name is (Elder) Paul Erwin. Elder is a title given to me as a missionary (or teacher) for Christ church here on the earth. I was called by a prophet of God, Thomas S. Monson, to live here in the Rochester, New York area. While here, I introduce myself to everyone I meet and seek out those who are prepared to receive the message I have for them. I have been living here for almost a year and eight months (20 months). It's been an amazing learning experience being here. I have met so many wonderful people who, now, have also changed their lives for the better.




Now, I'll let you get a glimpse of who this Elder Erwin is. I love Art. In return I have a very unique imagination that has amazed me time and time again with characters, creatures, settings, and stories that I try to bring to life. I am striving to become an Illustrator through my schooling and while pursuing that authoring a series called "The Adventures of Corn Ladyman". I love to walk and ponder life (including all that God has given me). I obsess over Music, it has a strong power in this world, bringing out the best of emotions, but also the worst. It has definitely been a driving force in my life. Last of all, I have fallen in love with Love. I love Love. I adore the feeling of being loved and spreading my own love. This causes me to (without a doubt) love my family. I love the peace and protection from the judgments of the world that I feel when I am with my family. My love has spread further to my friends. My friends, in some aspect have become my "family". I always yearn to be with them because they look past the faults and weaknesses and focus only on the positive. The greatest thing about Love that I love is that both groups (family and friend) only desire my happiness with no thought of anything in return. That is true Love, and I love it!



That is me. A changing me. A "me" that never would have been if it were not for this golden opportunity I have been given from my Father in Heaven to be able to go to an unfamiliar area and to show my love to the people here. Love them so much to desire other people’s salvation with no thought of reward. I love this work and being a part of Christ true original church restored in this day. And I would love to see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment