Friday, August 27, 2010

The Sites In Sight


Just want to extend a warm invitation to all those who have not had the awesome opportunity to visit the sacred and moving historic sites. Such as The Smith Home where the prophet of the restoration of Christ's full gospel saw God and Jesus Christ, the Hill Cumorah where the Book of Mormon was uncovered, and the Grandin Building where the Book of Mormon was published. We have amazing guides there that help answer any of your questions about the Mormon faith. Take advantage of the end of Summer and beginning of Fall to take in the wonderful, peaceful, spiritual experience that it is. I have found that it is a great get away from the world and all the "noise" that envelops it. Especially the truly Sacred Grove, behind the Smith Farm is a place of refuge for many that come to it with purpose. For me, knowing that I am standing in a place where God and my Savior have been makes the grove more sacred than just any ol' forest or park. I hope you all take the chance to experience it for yourselves and to not just take my word for it.

For more information about the sites email me at paul.erwin@myldsmail.net or message me on facebook by clicking on the link to the left.

No comments:

Post a Comment