Monday, August 9, 2010

Three More To Go...


Well, another transfer down. So, I got the call last night. "Elder Erwin, you're going to Victor." I'll be serving in Victor, New York for at least the next month and a half. I not only have heard many great things about Victor, but I have also been able to visit some of the families there as well. What a wonderful place to be called to! I'm excited to see what this new area brings and all the many things the Lord will be teaching me as I go through my third to last transfer. Change is good. We all can learn a lot from the small to the drastic changes in each of our lives, which most often happen everyday. What a perfect example to fit in with the theme of my blog "Changing Me". With change comes growth, growing into who God made us to become. This truly is His work and there really is no greater cause than this!

No comments:

Post a Comment